- After the explosions, sorting survivors out from parts of people, cars, and trucks.
- Later, with more of the fires out, still picking up bodies
A little checking showed that English is an official language of Pakistan:
- 48% Punjabi
- 12% Sindhi
- 10% Siraiki (Punjabi, with differences)
- 8% Pashtu
- 8% Urdu (an official language)
- 3% Balochi
- 2% Hindko
- 1% Brahui
- English (also an official language, and
the lingua franca of Pakistani elite
and most government ministries)
- 8% Burushaski and other languages
Related posts, on Individuals and the War on Terror.
Posts about Benazir Bhutto.