I was going to re-visit the freshman congressman's antics today, when I ran into a very good discussion of his place in today's USA. The third sentence in the blog is "Congressman Ellison Carries the Islamists' Water." (It seems to be originally from Congressman Ellison Carries the Islamists’ Water on the Family Security Matters website.)
M. Zuhdi Jasser, the blog's author, wrote, "Mr. Ellison, this is not a crime problem. Radical Islamism is an ideological problem being fed globally by Islamists, jihadists, and Wahhabists who continue to exploit our faith for a transnational global political agenda. Your public remarks were irresponsible and deserve the censure of your colleagues in the U.S. Congress."
Jasser's post has a dense concentration of facts about about Minnesota's strange new congressman. I think it's worth the time it will take to read.
Keith Ellison posts:
- Keith Ellison, Iraqi Sheikhs, and Islam's Image (August 3, 2007)
- This Keith Ellison Story Might Take Off (July 27, 2007)
- Congressman Keith Ellison and Islam (July 22, 2007)
- Rep. Ellison's Misconstrued Reichstag Remarks (July 17, 2007)
- There's a New Loon in Minnesota (July 16, 2007)
- Another Islamic Voice in the Debate (July 16, 2007)