Saturday, January 31, 2009

New on the Blogroll

"National Interest, and as a corollary, Primacy" is the blogroll's latest link.

The blogger, Richard Nere, says: "These are indeed my personal pontifications on the vicissitudes of International Affairs." Given his academic credentials, interest in international affairs, and what I've read of his blog, I think his posts will be worth reading.

The usual disclaimer: I don't necessarily agree with, or endorse, what's on the blogroll. It's where I list websites and blogs that I think shed light on the War on Terror.

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store

Blogroll

Note! Although I believe that these websites and blogs are useful resources for understanding the War on Terror, I do not necessarily agree with their opinions. 1 1 Given a recent misunderstanding of the phrase "useful resources," a clarification: I do not limit my reading to resources which support my views, or even to those which appear to be accurate. Reading opinions contrary to what I believed has been very useful at times: sometimes verifying my previous assumptions, sometimes encouraging me to change them.

Even resources which, in my opinion, are simply inaccurate are sometimes useful: these can give valuable insights into why some people or groups believe what they do.

In short, It is my opinion that some of the resources in this blogroll are neither accurate, nor unbiased. I do, however, believe that they are useful in understanding the War on Terror, the many versions of Islam, terrorism, and related topics.