Baghdad? Islamabad? Fallujah?
Nope. Jackson, Tennessee.
Two men were going to go out in what I suppose they thought was a blaze of glory, killing a whole lot of blacks, beheading 14 of them, and winding up by gunning down Barack Obama. Wearing white tuxedos, yet.
Apparently, they didn't expect to complete their 'mission,' but were determined to try.
Domestic Terrorism? Sounds Like ItI don't know if what these two white supremacists had in mind was what the courts will call 'terrorism,' but what this pair of wannabe assassins had in mind sounds like terrorism to me.
I've said this before, but it bears repeating:
- Not all terrorists are Muslims
- Not all Muslims are terrorists
In the news:
- "Men charged with plotting to kill Obama"
CNN (October 27, 2008)
- "Government Foils Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama"
FOXNews (October 27, 2008)
- Link to Affadavit (in *.pdf format)
Update (October 28, 2008)
It looks like the third time that law enforcement has stopped a plan (however spaced out) to kill Obama:
- This 'White Tuxedo Duo'
- "Obama Assassination Plot and/or Meth Bust: Close Call in Colorado
Another War-on-Terror Blog (August 26, 2008)
- "Florida man pleads not guilty in Obama threat case
CNN (August 20, 2008)