Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Barack Obama's Redistributive Change

I think that national leaders should be in the same book, if not on the same page, as a nation's citizens.

Barack Obama said the lack of "redistributive change" was a tragedy of the civil rights movement, he preferred Marxist professors in college, and the Obama campaign blacklisted a Florida television station for asking an embarrassing question.

I hope that this reflects 'mainstream' attitudes in only a few spots in America.

This blog isn't political, but having a president who has some clue as to what happened between 1927 and 1991 is, in my opinion, extremely important.

More, at "Marxism: It Looks So Good on Paper" (Starting a Small Business Without Losing My Mind (October 28, 2008)).

No comments:

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store

Blogroll

Note! Although I believe that these websites and blogs are useful resources for understanding the War on Terror, I do not necessarily agree with their opinions. 1 1 Given a recent misunderstanding of the phrase "useful resources," a clarification: I do not limit my reading to resources which support my views, or even to those which appear to be accurate. Reading opinions contrary to what I believed has been very useful at times: sometimes verifying my previous assumptions, sometimes encouraging me to change them.

Even resources which, in my opinion, are simply inaccurate are sometimes useful: these can give valuable insights into why some people or groups believe what they do.

In short, It is my opinion that some of the resources in this blogroll are neither accurate, nor unbiased. I do, however, believe that they are useful in understanding the War on Terror, the many versions of Islam, terrorism, and related topics.