- Chickens being raised in Brazil, leading to
- Grain being stored, leading to
- A cargo ship spewing smoke, leading to
- An iceberg melting, leading to
- Islands sinking, leading to
- Islanders in refugee camps, leading to
- Terrorists, which lead to
- Disruption of green soybeans for chickens, leading to
- "...no chicken today."
I'm trying to remember that we may be looking at some very culture-specific humor here, but my first impression is that either someone in Al-Arabiya's marketing department is a few chunks short of a full kebab, or parts of Arabia's culture are getting as ditsy as parts of America's.