Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gaza: It's the Fault of the Jews - And Palestinian Militants?!

The real news here isn't that a United Nations investigation found that something is the fault of the Jews.
"A U.N. investigator defended a report Tuesday that accuses Israel and Palestinian militants of war crimes during their conflict in Gaza, an allegation Israel condemns and claims is the result of bias against the Jewish state.

"Former South African Judge Richard Goldstone said he and his fellow investigators rejected criticism by Israel that the 575-page report was politically motivated...."
(The Associated Press)
What impressed me about the AP report is that not only was the "expert" named - but "Palestinian militants" were cited as having committed some errors.

Considering endemic anti-Semitism among the nations of the world, that's close to a breakthrough.

Related posts: In the news:

2 comments:

No Subject said...

As a GOD fearing Christian I just want to say GOD bless Israel and GOD damn the UN

Brian H. Gill said...

No Subject,

Well, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, I'm told. As for your prayer regarding the UN, I'm no fan of the institution, but I've read Matthew 7:1-5 - and that kind of trouble I don't need.

Unique, innovative candles


Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle Store

Blogroll

Note! Although I believe that these websites and blogs are useful resources for understanding the War on Terror, I do not necessarily agree with their opinions. 1 1 Given a recent misunderstanding of the phrase "useful resources," a clarification: I do not limit my reading to resources which support my views, or even to those which appear to be accurate. Reading opinions contrary to what I believed has been very useful at times: sometimes verifying my previous assumptions, sometimes encouraging me to change them.

Even resources which, in my opinion, are simply inaccurate are sometimes useful: these can give valuable insights into why some people or groups believe what they do.

In short, It is my opinion that some of the resources in this blogroll are neither accurate, nor unbiased. I do, however, believe that they are useful in understanding the War on Terror, the many versions of Islam, terrorism, and related topics.