I'm not concerned that our Muslim neighbors in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and Fargo, North Dakota, will follow al-Zawahiri's command. I assume that most folks who move to America, and their descendants, are like my family. We came to America so that we could live a better life: and, in some cases, practice our faith without hassle from the government.
I do wonder, though, what Muslims in America think of the 'face of Islam,' as presented by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Sheikh Habadan, Sheikh Muhammad Munajid, and other respected leaders of Islam. And, of course, the irrepressible Ayman al-Zawahiri.
- " 'Mecca is being blown into pieces' "
(December 7, 2008)
- "Taliban Kills Christian Aid Worker, Striking Another Blow for Islam"
(October 20, 2008)
- " 'Why is Everybody Always Picking on Me?' - The United Nations, Muslims, Zionists, and 'Those People' "
(October 5, 2008)
- "Saudi Cleric Wants Women to Use One Eye - I'm Not Making This Up"
(October 4, 2008)
- "Mickey Mouse Must Die! Agent of Satan Targeted by Saudi Cleric"
(September 19, 2008)
- " 'Will the Real Islam, Please Stand Up?' "
(February 6, 2008)
- "Muslims Are Not All Alike"
(August 19, 2007)
- "More about 'Yeh Hum Naheen' / 'This is Not Us' "
(August 9, 2007)
- "Zawahiri urges attacks on Israeli, Western targets"
Reuters, via ynetnews.com (January 6, 2009)
- "Al Qaeda No. 2 Urges Strikes on Western, Israeli Targets"
FOXNews (January 6, 2008)